This space is reserved for our HOUSE RULES. We want to keep this Forum going properly and accordingly so that we last long together....
Here are just some RULES on how we utilize our Group and keep everyone happy. Any question in mind? Please feel free to comment down below.
1.All Caregivers for IN-HOME CARE and OFFS are welcomed in this Forum. Once you're not part of the company I will take you off the list.
2. We have a Members Log-In, so that means that CAREGIVERS CONNECT is member access only and only Caregivers are invited to join here.
3. Be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE netizens when posting. Let us keep away from offending or too vulgar posts. This is not the place to pick a fight or bad mouth someone else. If you have an issue with another Caregiver take it up with Management.
4. The Forum is composed of several categories, please read and choose the appropriate CATEGORY before posting anything. (Any question, just message me directly and I will be happy to help you firstname.lastname@example.org or comment down below)
5. We are allowed to post messages, pictures, videos, links, as long as they are in the proper category and not offending. As Admin, I can take down any post deemed offending or goes against any of our House Rules.
6. We can ALL POST on all categories unless otherwise specified. We can comment on all posts too (Remember to be responsible).
7.We can invite other Caregivers that work for OFFS and IN-Home via Facebook or through e-mail.
8. We are allowed to talk or share stories about your clients here but AVOID giving their real names. We can just refer to them as "My Patient A" or "My Client 1". We can also share their pictures as long as the face is not showing or "blur" it so that it is non-recognizable. (This is to prevent lawsuits from unlawful use of elderly pictures without their permission)